{"id":3348,"date":"2025-09-04T14:53:01","date_gmt":"2025-09-04T21:53:01","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3348"},"modified":"2026-03-17T16:31:04","modified_gmt":"2026-03-17T23:31:04","slug":"the-la-monica-ballroom-1924-1963","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/2025\/09\/04\/the-la-monica-ballroom-1924-1963\/","title":{"rendered":"The La Monica Ballroom (1924 &#8211; 1963)"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>by Reinhard Kargl<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"820\" height=\"1024\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924-820x1024.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3349\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924-820x1024.jpg 820w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924-320x400.jpg 320w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924-768x959.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924-624x779.jpg 624w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonicaBallroom1924.jpg 1080w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 820px) 100vw, 820px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Dated at 1924, this appears to be one of the earliest known aerial photographs of the La Monica Ballroom on the Santa Monica Pier in California. The picture must have been taken shortly before or at the opening of the La Monica Ballroom on July 23, 1924, seen here at the end of the pier. (<em>Dunning Air, Ernest Marquez Collection, The Huntington Digital Library<\/em>)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Over time, the city of Santa Monica was home to several wharfs and piers, but only the Santa Monica Pier still exists today as a famous historic landmark.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"800\" height=\"634\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SantaMonicaPier1924.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3350\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SantaMonicaPier1924.jpg 800w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SantaMonicaPier1924-400x317.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SantaMonicaPier1924-768x609.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SantaMonicaPier1924-624x495.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Technically, what we see in the pictures consists of two separate piers. The long, narrow portion constitutes the \u201cMunicipal Pier\u201d, which opened on September 9, 1909 and was originally constructed for the rather inglorious purpose of carrying sewage water beyond the breaking waves.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The wide \u201cPleasure Pier\u201d to the south (on the right side in the pictures) was privately owned and also known as the \u201cNewcomb Pier\u201d. This portion was added by amusement park pioneers Charles I. D. Looff and his son Arthur.<\/p>\n\n\n<div class=\"wp-block-image\">\n<figure class=\"aligncenter size-full is-resized\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"390\" height=\"540\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Charles_I._D._Looff.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3364\" style=\"width:390px;height:auto\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Charles_I._D._Looff.jpg 390w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Charles_I._D._Looff-289x400.jpg 289w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 390px) 100vw, 390px\" \/><\/figure>\n<\/div>\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>Charles I. D. Looff (born Carl J\u00fcrgen Detlef Looff) was a Danish master carver and builder of hand-carved carousels and amusement rides, who immigrated to the United States of America in 1870. Looff built the first carousel at Coney Island in 1876. During his lifetime, he built over 40 carousels, several amusements parks, numerous roller coasters and Ferris wheels, including California&#8217;s famous Santa Monica Pier. He became famous for creating the unique Coney Island style of carousel carving.<\/em> <em>Photo: Long Beach Public Library.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">On June 12, 1916, Santa Monica&#8217;s \u201cLooff Hippodrome\u201d, containing a carousel opened to the public. Eventually, other attractions included the Blue Streak Racer wooden roller coaster (which was purchased from the defunct Wonderland amusement park in San Diego), the Whip, merry-go-rounds, Wurlitzer organs, and a \u201cfunhouse\u201d.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"800\" height=\"622\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonica_Ballroom.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3351\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonica_Ballroom.jpg 800w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonica_Ballroom-400x311.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonica_Ballroom-768x597.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/LaMonica_Ballroom-624x485.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The La Monica Ballroom at the end of the pier and seen in the front of the photograph was designed by T. S. Eslick and featured a Spanish fa\u00e7ade, and a French Renaissance inspired interior. It was advertised as \u201cthe largest dance hall on the west coast\u201d.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">La Monica\u2019s 15,000-square-foot (1,400 m2) hard maple floor offered space for 5,000 dancers and competed with the the Bon Ton Ballroom (later renamed Aragon Ballroom) on what was then known as the \u201cLick Pier\u201d, located a few miles down the coast in Venice.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"800\" height=\"644\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Ballroom.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3358\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Ballroom.jpg 800w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Ballroom-400x322.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Ballroom-768x618.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Ballroom-624x502.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>Autos crowd the pier during the grand opening of the La Monica Ballroom on July 23, 1924.<\/em> <em>The event was reported to have attracted 50,000 people producing the first traffic jam in Santa Monica.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In the days before air conditioning, Santa Monica\u2019s Pleasure Pier and its attractions thrived during the 1920s, but faded during the Great Depression.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"1024\" height=\"799\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924-1024x799.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3352\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924-1024x799.jpg 1024w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924-400x312.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924-768x599.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924-624x487.jpg 624w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pier_1924.jpg 1336w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"1544\" height=\"1190\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3356\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s.jpg 1544w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s-400x308.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s-1024x789.jpg 1024w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s-768x592.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s-1536x1184.jpg 1536w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM__Pier_1920s-624x481.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 1544px) 100vw, 1544px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Ca. 1926. <em>Adelbert Bartlett Papers. Department of Special Collections, Charles E. Young Research Library, UCLA.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"1024\" height=\"784\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930-1024x784.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3354\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930-1024x784.jpg 1024w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930-400x306.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930-768x588.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930-624x478.jpg 624w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_Club_ca1930.jpg 1190w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>Ca. 1930: The Santa Monica Deauville Club in the foreground, with the La Monica Ballroom rising in the distance above the pier.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"845\" height=\"668\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Beach_and_Pier_ca1930.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3367\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Beach_and_Pier_ca1930.jpg 845w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Beach_and_Pier_ca1930-400x316.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Beach_and_Pier_ca1930-768x607.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Beach_and_Pier_ca1930-624x493.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 845px) 100vw, 845px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>People on the Santa Monica Pier looking out over Santa Monica Beach below, ca. 1930. The Santa Monica Athletic Club and part of the Deauville Club are in view at upper right.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Subsequently, during the 1930s most of the amusement park attractions were closed down, sold off, or falling into disrepair. Then in 1934, a breakwater was built. This provided protected docking for up to 100 fishing and pleasure boats near the pier, and helped attract new income.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"986\" height=\"726\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pleasure_Pier_ca1934-1.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3361\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pleasure_Pier_ca1934-1.jpg 986w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pleasure_Pier_ca1934-1-400x295.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pleasure_Pier_ca1934-1-768x565.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/SM_Pleasure_Pier_ca1934-1-624x459.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 986px) 100vw, 986px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>Ca. 1934: A crowd amid beach umbrellas watching two pugilists boxing in an outdoor boxing ring on the beach in front of the Santa Monica Athletic Club. The Santa Monica Pleasure Pier with the La Monica Ballroom and Municipal Pier are in the background.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-full\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"948\" height=\"605\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica-1.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3359\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica-1.jpg 948w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica-1-400x255.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica-1-768x490.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica-1-624x398.jpg 624w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 948px) 100vw, 948px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"1024\" height=\"743\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s-1024x743.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3357\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s-1024x743.jpg 1024w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s-400x290.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s-768x557.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s-624x453.jpg 624w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/La_Monica_1930s.jpg 1200w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>1936: Crowds of people standing in line at the Catalina Steamer Landing on Santa Monica Pier across from the La Monica Ballroom.<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<figure class=\"wp-block-image size-large\"><img loading=\"lazy\" decoding=\"async\" width=\"1024\" height=\"627\" src=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936-1024x627.jpg\" alt=\"\" class=\"wp-image-3360\" srcset=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936-1024x627.jpg 1024w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936-400x245.jpg 400w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936-768x470.jpg 768w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936-624x382.jpg 624w, http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/09\/Santa_Monica_Postcard_1936.jpg 1215w\" sizes=\"auto, (max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px\" \/><\/figure>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em>A 1936 postcard view of Santa Monica Beach showing the La Monica Ballroom on the pier. A portion of the Deauville Club (opened in 1927) can be seen in lower right. Photo by Burton Frasher Sr. (1888-1955), Pomona Public Library, Frasher Foto Postcard Collection).<\/em><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The \u201cSwinging Years\u201d of Big Band Jazz from 1935 to 1945 also brought new crowds to the ballroom. And country music and \u201cwestern swing\u201d star Spade Cooley began broadcasting his weekly television show from the the La Monica Ballroom in 1948, where the program remained until 1954.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">After that, in the summer of 1955, the Hollywood Autocade opened at the La Monica, featuring roughly one hundred famous and unusual cars, including Jack Benny&#8217;s Maxwell and a Rumpler Drop Car. Between 1955 to 1962, the ballroom served as a roller skating rink, first as \u201cSkater&#8217;s Ballroom\u201d, and later as the \u201cSanta Monica Roller Rink\u201d. A local speed skating club is said to have won many state and regional championships. Speed skater Ronnie Rains became a Roller Derby star. The rink&#8217;s operator was a former vaudeville and silent film star, Jack Goodrich, whose daughter, Michelle Goodrich, later became a showgirl in Ice Capades.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The owners of the pier and the ballroom, the Newcomb family didn\u2019t invest enough in upkeep and upgrades to keep the venue from decaying.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">And so, the La Monica Ballroom was closed to the public 1962, and demolished in 1963.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n<div id=\"apf_post_footer\"><h4>Related Articles:<\/h4>\n<ul><li class=\"apf_footer\"><a href=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3442\">Cover of LIFE Magazine, 1941<\/a><\/li><li class=\"apf_footer\"><a href=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3422\">Christmas At Hollywood And Vine<\/a><\/li><li class=\"apf_footer\"><a href=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3404\">The Ugly Broad<\/a><\/li><li class=\"apf_footer\"><a href=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3372\">70 Years Ago<\/a><\/li><li class=\"apf_footer\"><a href=\"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/?p=3348\">The La Monica Ballroom (1924 &#8211; 1963)<\/a><\/li><\/ul><\/div>","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>by Reinhard Kargl Dated at 1924, this appears to be one of the earliest known aerial photographs of the La Monica Ballroom on the Santa Monica Pier in California. The picture must have been taken shortly before or at the opening of the La Monica Ballroom on July 23, 1924, seen here at the end [&hellip;]<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"open","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[25,6,31,29,89],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-3348","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-california","category-english","category-history","category-los-angeles","category-photojournalism"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3348","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=3348"}],"version-history":[{"count":5,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3348\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":3441,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/3348\/revisions\/3441"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3348"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=3348"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"http:\/\/reinhardkargl.com\/iBlog\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=3348"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}